God's Word

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

24 March 2011

WOW, followers!

I am so excited about this new adventure in blogging.  The blog has two followers!!  They're my friends of course and are supporting this new thing of mine.  I think that is totally awesome!  I can't wait until people add ideas of their own... things they are learning in their walk with God, and some scripture to encourage!!! 

What do moms want on a blog?  What would you like to find here?  I would personally like to find links to lots of useful, practical stuff and cool websites.  I've tried to add a few, but I'm always searching for the next most useful site!  I think I'd also like to find a breath of fresh air from God, perhaps a new spiritual thought I hadn't considered before, or something to ponder while I'm doing my 5th load of laundry.  So I'll keep adding things I learn in my quiet time with God, and hope that you share some wisdom from your alone time with God, or at least some thought you were considering during your 7th round of dishes!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment