God's Word

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

23 March 2011

Trying out a blog

Well, I thought I didn't like bloggers, but here I am trying out blogging.  It could be interesting as soon as I figure out what I'm doing.  I didn't really have a tough time figuring out what this blog would be about because I'm basically on a quest, a quest to be a mom who serves God.  The trouble is, I don't always know what that looks like.  So, I thought maybe I'd join with other moms who are learning to serve God too!  Maybe we could support each other in the quest.  So, if you are a follower of Christ, and a mom, join in my quest to learn to serve God to the best of our ability, benefiting our children, husbands, friends, and families.  So, away we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment