God's Word

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

27 December 2011

New Blog title

Hey blog friends, what few of you there are.  I've decided to change the name of this blog to "Finding His Way."  The idea is kinda the same, but this blog was originally a vanity.  I thought I could make money on it, or make it widespread.  It was kinda cool to do, the popular thing.  Then I tried it and decided that I just like to write in it, whether anyone reads it or not.  It feels good to write and express myself.  So, the idea of the blog has changed, so the name has too.  My goal in life is to find God's way.  I want to walk where He wants me to walk.  His word tells me where to go, Psalm 119:105 - Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.  So, I am journeying in this life to follow His word and go where it leads me.  So, this blog is kind of a record of the journey.  So, if you'd like to come along with me on the journey, please come along...you're very welcome.  If not, I understand.  But, I'll still be on my way to Him!  I guess I'll see where that takes me.  Love to have you along with me and my family for the trip!   Love in Christ, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment