God's Word

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

29 March 2011

Love being a Meema

Thanks, Elizabeth for that kind introduction. I think we can all learn and grow from each other and this is a great vehicle for doing so. The good Lord is still teaching me at the tender age of 54 and I hope He never stops.

At this point in my life I have grown sons, their wives and grand babies that melt my heart. I also have a husband that I'm getting to know all over again since the boys are gone and it's just us and the dogs at home. It's turning out to be a good stage in life and I'm looking forward to what God has in mind for us now!

Oh yea, what's a "Meema"? Andrew picked out that name for me while we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach. He was about 18 months old and we went around the table pointing at Mommy, then Daddy and when they pointed at me, Andrew said "Meema". There is nothing any sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment