God's Word

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not die but have everlasting life. John 3:16

30 August 2011

I haven't forgotten you...

Hey blog followers, all ten of you, I haven't forgotten about "Moms serving God," thought it may seem that way.  I just got distracted by other things...like a senior in high school who is starting on his football team...like starting out in homeschooling for the first time with my two little boys...like surviving the summer crazies....  Well, I hope you all survived the summer crazies too!  I know facebook is a good way to interact, but sometimes it feels so impersonal.  I was hoping for a place where other women could be open and a bit transparent...at least I'm trying to be.  It's really hard sometimes, for me at least.  I prefer to show others my good stuff...not the messed up parts, and they are numerous. So, for me fall feels like a fresh start to be more organized, exercise more regularly, fix better meals, clean better, sharpen some new pencils :- )   Anyway, I tend to have A LOT of expectations for myself and keep everything together.  So, I ask you to add me to your prayer list...pray that I will savor God and my family and do the things that need done, but stop trying to be perfect...I covet your prayers...talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment